Hi Damien,
That will do it. I don't know why but the Cepstral voices are best if
you don't remove them. I think they remove something the rest of the
Sapi engines need, and that is why they crash. What I can suggest to fix
your issue is to use the Windows restore point feature and rollback to a
date before you removed Cepstral, or even better yet before you
installed them.

Damien Sadler wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> Yeah, it was uninstalling Cepstral that caused mine to break. The only one
> that worked after that were the Microsoft voices, and so I tried the
> deluserlex program to try and fix my Scansoft Daniel, but once I ran that,
> not even the Microsoft voices worked.
> Regards,
> Damien

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]