Hello all,
You guys probably remember me posting about problems establishing
connections for certain apps and games. I still haven't fixed the problem,
so I need help from someone that knows the answer to my question. Keep in
mind I have no experience with command line applications. Now my question
is, how do I do port scans with this program? I'd really like to find out if
port 21 is being blocked and why. I apologize if this is off topic, but
since I need my ports unblocked to register games, I posted it here. If
anyone knows the answer please reply privately as to not clutter the list.
thanks guys!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]