Well, it's easier for me to manage everything if everyone is in one place. I
tried to set up the forums so they're accessible, but you do tend to have to
navigate around. So it's not as easy as a mailing list. The forum is pretty
much empty as I only set it up yesterday.

Jason
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]