Unfortunately, I don't have a screen reader and I'm very new to making sites
accessible. The forum over at audiogames.net is very popular, so I thought a
forum would be okay. This one is currently stock, but I can, with some
effort, try and remove anything that is interfering with it being
accessible.

If you have to quit, that's fine. Game testing can be very frustrating
though. You need a lot of patience and the desire to explore all systems of
the software. It might be better if you waited until a more mature version
is available.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]