Hi,
Yes, Ubuntu 8 is all free and open source software. However, if you want
some high quality speech engines such as Eloquence, Cepstral, Dectalk
those you have to pay for, but the os and most applications out there
for it are free.
Now, we really should get back to game related topics. If you have
questions you can always email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and i will try and answer back as soonas possible.
Also the Orca web site:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca
should be your first stopping point to get the latest info on Linux
accessibility.

constantine (on laptop) wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Do you have to buy ubuntu? Or is it open-source, and burnable to a cd?
>
> thanks. Btw, I'm running a 1.3 ghz, AMD Duron, 256 mb ram for my desktop--It
> even has USB 1 ports! imagine!
>

> Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]