Subject: sound pack update!

Sender: Bastian Jiles

Date: Wed Aug 29 19:11:29 2353 GST

Reference: 5184

-------------------------------------

Hey guys, just when you thought the sweet sounds Liam and comapny made for
Miriani couldn't get any sweeter, introducing the sou
nd pack extention.

Just go to:

http://www.chris-snyder.com/miriani

Download the miriani.zip file, and if you already have the sounds from version
6, extract the zip file over the old miriani fold
er. All new sounds include:

slapping, punching, kicking, smacking and kissing as well as subwarp, slip
drive, ftl drive, laser reflectors and solar pannels,
 repair sounds, new laser and cannon sounds, artifact detection and asteroid
detection beeps, hatch bomb and docking sounds.
There's more, but I can't remember it all.

Oh, and just so they don't have to:

Toastsoft is not responsible for anything about these files. They don't have
anything to do with them at all, and claim no respo
nsibility for them.

If you good sighted folks want to join in, If the moo client you use uses xml
files, you can join in the fun too. Trust me, you'
ll love it.

Thanks.

copy end.
well this isn't available on the link supplied, so my question is: does anyone
have this? if so then could you please upload it on sendspace or send it to me?

I really would appreciate this.
Regards, peter.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]