From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 8/20/2008

Hi Mike,
Right. I can certainly write a custom setup/installer to allow you to
customize the setup, and prompt you with some questions. As I said
earlyer I feel considering the number of different Linux operating
systems out there, many of them using different software packagement
tools, it might be further ahead to come up with something generic
anyway to install the software. Heck, I could write a simple shell
script to do that if I wanted.

Mike Reiser wrote:
> I dunno, I just like that at least with win I can press enter and it
> goes after a few questions.  With a .deb file in linux this can be done
> also and after the password is entered it will just extract it.  That's
> what I like.
>
> Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,