  From: Casey Mathews
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sound RTS

  It is very easy. Just press enter on Server, then go to either simple server
  where only you can create games, or public server where others can create
  games. You can also create a  private server and it won't be added to the
  public list of servers.

  Hope this helps.

  Casey Mathews
  Web Friendly Help | Demystifying Tech