Hi Milos,
The emulators are free, but when it comes to the games themselves the
legality of it is you need to actually own the game cartridges to
legally play the games via an emulator.
For example I still have an original NES and one of the games I have is
Double Dragon. If I download Double Dragon and an emulator from the web
technically it is legal because I physically own that game on the
original media. If I download the same game and an emulator for free off
the web without owning the original media then it then becomes software
piracy. So while you can get the games for free I do suggest you pick up
a copy of the original media off of Ebay or somewhere to keep it legal.
One final note on this list game emulation is a gray area as far as the
moderators are concerned. While I personally have no issue with the
process of game emulation there are legal issues involved with this form
of gaming. Since we can not promote or condone software piracy of any
kind we do ask that emulator sites and game rom locations be kept off
list. Thus we can not be held responcible if a gamer or gamers choose to
pirate the software outright without owning the original media.

Milos Przic wrote:
>    Hello all,
>    First, as you see, I am a new member here. My name is Milos and I am a fan
> of the games of all sorts. I am sure that you were talking and duscussing
> this topic before, however, I would like to ask you, more experienced gamers
> than me. Where could I find the nintendo and sony playstation accessible
> emulators for free, as well as the games for those?
>    Thank you all in advance!
>    Regards!
>          Milos Przic
> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]