Ah yes... Mortal Kombat and tekken. I have to say my all time favorite 
mortal kombat game was probably mortal kombat 2 for the psx though, not 
including the ones released recently. And tekken 3 was awesome.. if nothing 
else, for some of the endings.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fighting crossover games for sony systems


> Yeah I miss my psx, I bought it off someone, and sould it for a ps2. Sould
> the ps2 for a psp and that's that, now. I really liked the mortal kombat
> games for the psx myself. Not to mention tekken, a classic.
>
> Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!
>
> contact details:
>
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> skype: the_conman283
>
> system details:
> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
> AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, 
> Fujitsu
> 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:14 PM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fighting crossover games for sony systems
>
>
>> Wish I could find my copy of Marvel VS. Capcom for the psx... as well as
>> my
>> copy of Marvel superheroes vs. street Fighter. I'll never forget Akuma 
>> and
>> his raging demon move. Boy that move was a gem when you got it to work.
>> Sure
>> it took off all of your super bars but the damage was awesome...
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>> Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:00 PM
>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fighting crossover games for sony systems
>>
>>
>>> Those rocked. I've got something like that for the 3do, I can't remember
>>> what its called. I think I'll go grab the 3do and hook it up and bring
>>> back
>>> fond memories. All of these systems have some good old memories that
>>> makes
>>> them unique from each other. Anyone remember pokemon stadium? God me and
>>> my
>>> buddy musta played that thing for 3000 or 4000 hours. I stil have the
>>> profile on there...man, the old days. I'll never forget the genny, 
>>> that's
>>> got history that does. I got it when I was four and when I was six, I
>>> threw
>>> it out the window. Talk about fighting, that things a tank, because it
>>> stil
>>> works beautifully even though its got somewhat of a dent in it...anyway
>>> gettin off the track of the orriginal subject, sorry.
>>>
>>> Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!
>>>
>>> contact details:
>>>
>>> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> skype: the_conman283
>>>
>>> system details:
>>> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
>>> AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
>>> Fujitsu
>>> 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>> Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 12:36 PM
>>> Subject: [Audyssey] fighting crossover games for sony systems
>>>
>>>
>>>> Anyone remember the good old versus fighting games like Marvel VS.
>>>> Capcom
>>>> and x-men VS. Streetfighter? Those were the games to play. lol. If
>>>> anyone
>>>> hasn't played them and is into fighting games I recommend them. Nothing
>>>> more interesting than pitting Akuma against someone like spider man.
>>>> lol.
>>>> ---
>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>> list,
>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>
>>>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>>>> Checked by AVG.
>>>> Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.7/1632 - Release Date:
>>>> 8/25/2008
>>>> 7:05 AM
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>> list,
>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG.
>> Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.9/1635 - Release Date: 8/26/2008
>> 7:29 AM
>>
>>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to