Does anyone know where or even if this game is around? I had to get a new
computer and I thought I had it, but unfortunately I don't. Is there someone
who has it out there, that could possibly send it? I write to Liam at
el-works.not with the email address that was provided, but got no answer.
Glenna ps. please help, I really liked this simple game, for stress relief.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]