Hi Lindsay,

There are two exits off of the ground floor that lead up to the first
floor. The first is obviously the first floor door which can be unlocked
with aloha mora. There is also a secret passage near the care takers
office that you can use to make a quick and stealthy trip up to the
first floor.

Lindsay Cowell wrote:
> I am struggling moving about in the game, I can't even get past the ground
> floor, I know all the commands, any suggestions?
>
> Lindsay Cowell

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]