Hi Lindsay,
Oops, I think I must have been tired when I told you to use that spell
to unlock that door. The first floor door needs the pen knife from the
kitchen to pick the lock. It is the other doors such as the second floor
door, third floor door, etc that need you to cast a spell to open.

Lindsay Cowell wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have just tried to open the first floor door with aloha mora, if I've spelt
> that right, but it won't unlock, am I doing something wrong?
>
> Lindsay Cowell.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]