Hi Claudio,
I'm not sure where you heard that, but that isn't true. The Python
license does allow for the development and sale of commercial
applications written in Python and that includes the Python interpreter
as part of the application. For the official details on the Python end
user license agreement visit
http://www.python.org/psf/license/
which is directly from the Python owners. That document clearly spells
out under what conditions you may use, sell, and design Python
applications and games.
Cheers.