Hi Kirstan,

Very good to see you back on the Audyssey list.  It's been like five years.
That was when the Audyssey list was a Yahoo groups list.

Even though you are mostly into MUDDS, I hope that you will check out some of
my new text to speech games like Homer on a Harley, Puppy1 etc.

BFN

     Jim

Time is relative, meaning good times go fast and bad times go slow.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA