My question exactly.

I bet this games gonna be awesome- upgrades for it usually are.


Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 
100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Valiant8086" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Leonard de Ruijter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion 
list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] topspeed's release?


> Hi.
> Giggle. did you get the cars you were after?
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Leonard de Ruijter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:57 AM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] topspeed's release?
>
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> You are right, when you get a top speed package from this davy
>> mister boy, i can tell you the security will be bad. And it won't be
>> even stable too, waha.
>> -
>> Regards,
>> Leonard de Ruijter
>> e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> On woensdag 3 september 2008, at 13:29:12, wrote Valiant8086:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>> Hmm, secure? Well, I meant stable. Slapslapslap!
>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>> From: "Valiant8086" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>> Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:27 AM
>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] topspeed's release?
>>
>>
>>>> Hi.
>>>> Smirc. The way I feel about it, as long as it takes. I'll be happier
>>>> with
>>>> a
>>>> secure, well tested package.
>>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>>> From: "Davy Kager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>> To: "Leonard de Ruijter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion
>>>> list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>> Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 4:22 AM
>>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] topspeed's release?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Oh boy, extremely huge? That's not quite the case. Just a very nasty
>>>>> one
>>>>> (more than one, actually). But knowing that I'll spam Leonard down if
>>>>> we
>>>>> don't get TS2.1 released this month, I'm sure you gamers out there are
>>>>> gonna
>>>>> get it pretty soon.
>>>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>>>> From: "Leonard de Ruijter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 7:50 AM
>>>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] topspeed's release?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hey All,
>>>>>
>>>>> It's indeed 6 september, but we are not sure we can release top
>>>>> speed on that time, because we've found a extremely huge bug in the
>>>>> server that should be fixed before the release.
>>>>> -
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Leonard de Ruijter
>>>>> e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On dinsdag 2 september 2008, at 23:28:11, wrote Valiant8086:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi.
>>>>>> what ever it takes. I got september 6th from a post on this list 
>>>>>> from,
>>>>>> hmm,
>>>>>> one of the other developers. I can't remember his name, excuse me.
>>>>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>>>>> From: "Davy Kager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>>>> Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 5:29 AM
>>>>>> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] topspeed's release?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>> Ah! Me, one of the developers, was thinking about the 15th or so. 
>>>>>>> But
>>>>>>> if
>>>>>>> you
>>>>>>> guys are sure about the 6th, I'll go and hurry up! Your wish is my
>>>>>>> command,
>>>>>>> muwhahaha.
>>>>>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>>>>>> From: "Yohandy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>>>>> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>>>>> Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 11:11 PM
>>>>>>> Subject: [Audyssey] topspeed's release?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hey all,
>>>>>>> Anyone know when the new version of topspeed is scheduled for
>>>>>>> release?
>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>> know it is some time this month, but I can't remember when. thanks!
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> -------------
>>>>>>> For video game music and related content, check out the following
>>>>>>> site:
>>>>>>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=16426
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of 
>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>> list,
>>>>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of 
>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>> list,
>>>>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>>>> list,
>>>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>
>>>>>> __________ NOD32 3409 (20080902) Information __________
>>>>>
>>>>>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>>>>>> http://www.eset.com
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>>> list,
>>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>>> list,
>>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>>> list,
>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>>> list,
>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>> __________ NOD32 3409 (20080902) Information __________
>>
>>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.169 / Virus Database: 270.6.15/1648 - Release Date: 9/2/2008 
5:29 PM


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to