hi all i am glad slip gate has gone it was not that good any way and no one was
really willing to help out i mean the hostes and stuff. i also do not like
mireyanie ither but the other muds i am playing i am really enjoying and i am
glad that i got introduced to some new muds reasantly that i am really enjoying
and i hope to have a good time on them. i am also  looking to make one of the
muds my home as i am sick of keep going from mud to mud. i am glad that we can
have theese disscussions as i really enjoy them.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]