De: Miloš Pržić <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Objet: Re: [Audyssey] A new free audiogame is available : Pyvox 3
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Vendredi 5 Septembre 2008, 0h43

   Hi,
   When you sent the link for the game, why didn't you give us a short
description? I always want to know what the game about is, is it a shoter,
an arcade game, rpg... so that is the one reason which I use to decide if
the game is worth downloading, as well as probably most of us gamers.
   So, please, what the game is about, and what is the objective of it?
   Best regards,
         Miloš Pržić
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skipe: milosh-hs