thanks.
will try again.
At 06:40 p.m. 10/09/2008, you wrote:
>Hello again, Shaun. Sorry if you feel you waste your time. I do not understand
>when you said Pyvox 3 is all in French. Ok, the first message present the game
>in French (partners, name of the game) And when you press the pause button,
>there is a message in French about the credit. What else ? nothing I think :
>there is no menu, there is no French instruction telling you "you must do that
>or that". In fact, there is no instruction at all, except the manual, but the
>manual is not necessary (even if I began to think the contrary). Is the game
>so frightening if you ear a 10 second welcome speech in French so that you
>would not go further ? Sorry, I have nothing against you off course and I feel
>really sorry if you feel lost with this game but this topic particularly
>interest me. During my PhD about audiogames, I thought the problems linked to
>langage are ones of the most important : most of the french gamers do not
>manage to handle games in english (even if in many other non anglophon
e countries, english is not so bad for gamers) So I come with this idea : make
a game without verbal instruction, and you speak about french instruction. Is
there anyone on this list who manage to progress in Pyvox 3 ? Or did anybody
flew away when you ear the french welcome message ? I resubmit main
informations about pyvox 3 : there is no website in english for Pyvox 3. You
can found the game on this page : http://www.ceciaa.com/?cat=lois&page=pyvox3
Here, there are some english descriptions : Pyvox 3 is a free labyrinth game
for one or two players. For questions, contact     Thomas Gaudy : [EMAIL
PROTECTED] Jeu Gratuit / Free game. (I know, it is very short) On this page,
the game can be downloaded for free with the link named : Téléchargez
Pyvox 3 / Download Pyvox 3 And I know, the manual is in french. But Please,
believe me, the game is very simple and does not need verbal instruction.
Please, just make a try. Player one : arrow keys : move the character. Player
two : H
 for up, B for down, V for left, N for right. Space or enter : pause the game
(it is time limited) There are others games on the site. The only free other is
tampokme : It is an improved version of tampokme (first released last year). It
can be found on this page : http://www.ceciaa.com/?cat=lois&page=tampok On this
page, find this link : Télécharger     Tampokme There are other games on this
site but not free this time : those are pyvox 1, pyvox 2 and chrono souris. The
procedure for acquire it is not accessible for non francophone people. Sorry
about this. I will work on this at the end of this year. For those game, there
is for now only scientific paper. You can find them here :
http://cedric.cnam.fr/AfficheMembre.php?id=205&lang=fr&lang=en The PhD
mentioned on this page is now over since two months and I am looking for a job
still in accessible games. Thomas Gaudy --- En date de : Mer 10.9.08, shaun
everiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : De: shaun everiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.nz> Objet: [Audyssey] pyvox À: gamers@audyssey.org Date: Mercredi 10
Septembre 2008, 4h29 Hi. well  I actually downloaded the games. all games bar
tampocme are in french. No english manuals neither. At first I thought pyvox 1
and 2 were just the only ones, they required registration which I didn't have,
pyvox3 did not but unfortunately they are all in french the instructions
included. So i have just wasted bandwidth getting something that doesn't even
work. Ok so I know what to download but its got no english manual or game.
Exactly how are then supposed to run this stuff. --- Gamers mailing list __
Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED] If you have any questions or concerns regarding the manag
ement of the list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]       --- Gamers