Hi,
in most cases this problem is solved by using resources. You create an
resource-file where all sound-files (wave, mp3, what ever) stored in.
Now you have to tell VB to load those sounds from that resource file,
or you have to extract the sounds temporarilly to a file, play them,
and delete them after your game has finished.
I don't know the exact way for VB, because my home-language is delphi,
but that's one way to do such tings.
Regards
Marco

> Hi.

> In a cupple of games, like the great toy robery, are all the sounds from
> the game in one file. How can i make such a file and how can i do that
> Visual Basic 6 will load the sounds from this file? But the most
> question is: how can i make such a file?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]