Hi Thomas,

Yes, I would think so.  I have always just used individual sound files.  Not
only the resources but all of the work that it sounds like it would take to
have DirectX or whatever know where each part started and stopped.  But hey
Kevin asked, so I told him of one way that I know of to combine wave files.
For mp3 files you can just use the /b switch with the copy command and just
copy them together.

We finally got full power back on.  Pretty strange that the battery powered
lights and alarm were going off.  They usually run out of juice after an hour
or two.  They must have been getting just enough electricity to keep them
running for like 14 hours.

BFN