Hello all!
   I tried to program with inform, having learned almost everything, but after
some practical unsuccessful trying, I wonder if we, blind, can use every it's
possibility properly? Answer please over the list, and if someone is interested
in helping me by looking at the code of my started work, feel free to contact
me privatly over the email, msn or skipe (which are after the signature in
every my message).
   Thank you in advance, and best regards!
         Milos Przic
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]