hi list.
i'm having real trouble signing up to second life, so hoping someone can help.
i'm trying to sign up at
http://virtualability.org/

and i don't understand the sign up process. we have a box to enter our first
name, and then a combo box of other names, what's this box for?
secondly, i couldn't understand the stupid audio captcha, so i tried solving it
with web visum and it seemed to solv ok. when i hit the create account button,
i got returned to the home page, with no sign up confirmation or errors. so
could someone please talk me through the sign up process?

also, with the cane and guide dog, when we get them in second life, do they
have to dl to my computer or are they stored on my account?
reason i ask, is because if they are on my account, i'm thinking of getting
some eyes to use my account and get the items for me.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]