hi list.
i've managed to get a sighted friend to help me with second life, however still
having problems.
we found the box with the cane and guide dog in it, mm guide dog in a box?
but anyway. we can't figure out how to activate them. he isn't sure if i'm
whering them or what. all he's done so far is give me the box in my right hand
but that's it.
so any help would be welcome.
he can't figure out how to open the box either.
mike i've added you to skype. so it would be great to chat at some point.
my skype is
wallis1000000
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]