Hi all

  I know there are some of you who know more of the game then I do.  What I
am wondering is how the various levels compare.  That is to say is beginner
roughly a beginner level?  Would eAdvanced be fairly advanced and such.
I'll admit the numbers given in the docs don't translate to much.  I do like
the game thus far however and think Ian has done a exceptional job on a free
chess game.

Take care
Ron

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]