just so you know, it's very, very far from a new os. lol, why do you think that?

Cory
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Klango Software Catalog - would you like to submit your software?

thats quite good, will users of the system be able to access this as well as other klango services from within the player be able to access this online?
like on the actual website?
also at some point will one be able to get an account on the website and signup there as well as the player. if a load of stuff comes up I may recomend this stuff to other normal non blind etc people. However I doubt they will want to get the player just to view a catalog, although the player seems to be almost a new os at least a shell.
good work on it by the way.
I'd like books to be avalible to on the website at least the downloads for them and search to, also would be good if at some stage in the future users could use their userid as some sort of email address on the site or maybe a msn passport thingy.
keep it up.