To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 5:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mk4 for pc

  Hello all!
I got the Mortal Combat 4, and I have a few questions for you who know, and I am sure there are a lot of those: I have the text file with moves of the characters and asigned keys, but I don't understand the key combinations quite well. For instance, there is written "lp - low punch", so does it mean pressing l and p togeather or pressing them separately, or what means when it is written "b-b"? And, if someone can, please, tell me how to set the game. I worked out that the letters s, a, q and w are for selecting the options, but I am still not sure about that. I hope that you will answer my questions, whishing you all happy gaming, whatever you played! :)
  Thank you in advance, and best regards!
        Milos Przic
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skipe: milosh-hs