Hi Michael,
Best answer anyone can give right now is it is released when it is released. Playing in the Dark had planned for an early September release, but technical issues popped up before they could do so and we will have to wait until those issues get resolved.
Cheers.

Michal Badin wrote:
hi! my name is michael badin from Slovakia. i would to ask you. when will topspeed release???? thanks write me on: if you want: of course: skipe: bucklee12 msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED] hi!!!!!!!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]