Hi Dark,
Not a problem. By the way Jon Bannick's address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you still need it.

dark wrote:
Hi. i'm really sorry to clutter up the mailing list with this type of stuff, but I was wondering if john would mind please e-mailing me, sinse I lost his address. i attempted to use the mailto link on 7-128, but my mail bounced for some reason.
it would be best to use my dark at xgam.org address if that's alright.

I'm afraid my only excuse is that it is partially about a game accessibility question, related to something i'm investigating at the second. appologies to tom and all the other mods. all the best,