hi! yesterday I revisited quake since we had a klango discussion on the polish
forums. and 2 questions come in to my head.
1. anyway to get the cheats working? I've red the cheats and for example,
typing "God" in the consile gives me the message "cheats are not allowed on
this server". but this happens no matter where, in my bot deafthmatches, or the
single player games.
2. will AudioQuake work with other mods? I mean, will it work only with jedi
quake?
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]