Has anyone else noticed that the Wild West Level seems to be missing? I wrote
to Draconis some months back but I now realize I never did get a response. I
assume that's a bug since the manual still lists it. It's just really bizarre.
And that's always been one of my most favorite levels in thegame.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]