Hi.

I personally stil can't decide whether or not it's worth my while buying the
game, sinse I already have a copy of esp pinball Xtreme and the party pack. For
this reason the demo isn't actually too helpful, sinse obviously the wild west
table is basically like a cut down version of Extreme wild west.

I'd love someone to make recordings of some of the other tables, especially the
haunted house and safari ones (which sound intreaguing from the instructions),
and the very quick sound clip of safari on draconis.

Not that i have anything against the packman table, but I'm not sure how
representative of the rest of the game it is.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]