With the recent talk of MUDs and the like that would be playable for blind
folks, it sort of got me to thinking. If anyone wants to make an attempt
at reviving the old BBS game of Trade Wars, I'm getting things together
for that right now. You're welcome to join me if you think it's something
you're interested in. Reply either on or off the list so I can get a
general interest level here, and when it happens, I'll post the connection
info for anyone and everyone who's interested.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]