Hello gamers
firstly, I just want to tell you all that I have now purchased myself a
bluetooth keyboard which I use on my mobile.
so now its much easier to type a message on my phone. its such a schlep to type
using my phone's numpad as each number contains more than one letter.
i HAVE DISCOVERED AN EASY WAY TO USE THE INVISIBLE CHEET IN SUPER DEEKOUT.
THIS IS DONE BY  CREATING A SIMPLE JAWS SCRIPT.
STEP 1: LAUNCH SUPER DEEKOUT BUT DON'T SELECT START game yet.   .
2. press insert plus f2 followed by s and press enter.
3. press control plus end to go to the bottom of the script file.
4. press control plus e to create a new script.
5. in the script name field type invisible.
6.  press tab once and press spacebar.
 7. in the next two fields you can write a synopsis and description of what the
script do.
8.   press alt plus a and press the letter i or any easy key you want to ASSIGN
TO THE SCRIPT and press enter.
9.  press up and down arrow until you are on the blank line beneath the line
with the script name in it.
10.  press control plus i for the function dialogue.
11. press tab until you are in a list box. now type the words type string.  you
are now on the item type string. press enter.
12. type the following in the edit field. this will be the invisible cheet
surrounded by quotes:
"zqyxg"
press enter.
13. press ALT PLUS F4 AND ANSWER YES TO COMPILE. IF YOU  GOT ANY ERRORS GO BACK
INTO SCRIPT MANAGER AND GO THROUGH THE STEPS AGAIN.
now back in super deekout you can now start the game.  if you need to be
invisible press control plus alt plus j.
control alt j will only work if you have set a keyboard shortcut to launch
jaws. if you need to know how to set a shortcut let me know.
the arrow keys in the game does not work if jaws is active, so therefore you
have to unload jaws to move your CHARACTER. SO TO BECOME INVISIBLE EASILY
LAUNCH JAWS AND PRESS I OR WHATEVER KEYSTROKE YOU HAVE ASSIGNED WHEN YOU
CREATED THE SCRIPT AND UNLOAD JAWS AGAIN.
IF i WANT TO BE INVISIBLE FOR LONG, i LAUNCH JAWS AND PRESS I IF i HEAR THE
WARNING SOUND THAT MY INVISIBILITY IS RUNNING OUT
i HOPE THIS WILL HELP.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]