Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's newer scripts for using for-the-people? I can't get
mind to work anymore, and there's nothing on the page about downloading
anything new. I've searched the page top to bottom, and I found nothing.
When I enter a room, I can't do anything anymore.
As for the game chat, does anyone go to these? I'd like to start attending, but
as mentioned above, can't get my computer to remember the scripts.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, and take care.
Ryan C.