Hi all,
  I purchased Super Liam couple of months ago, and have managed to beat the
game 3 times now. however, I haven't come across the bonus level. Is this
unlockable? If not, what do I have to accomplish in order to play the bonus
level? I tried loading the game after I had defeated X1, but it just took me
back to the beginning.
  Hope this makes sense.
David
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]