To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] very strange behaviour with smugglers 4 and hal

hi.
i'm using a demo of hal hal 9.03
and i'm doing what you are doing with the virtual focus, though i haven't been locking it as i'm fairly new to hal and didn't no about that keystroke.
i think there might be some issues with smugglers 4 and screen readers,
as when i'm using jfw to play smugglers 4 fairly offten i get an error box popping up that says
"can't make a visible window modal."
it only happens when i'm firing my guns and it only happens some times.
i've contacted neils about this, as my messages kepped being bounced on the usual support address, i contacted him with his address listed on the forum for his profile and this time the message hasn't been bounced so we'll see if he replys. also, tomorrow i'm going to contact dolphin to see if they have any thoughts about the problem. but first think i will reinstall hal as i got the restart when i tried clicking buttons on another application, so i'm wondering if it might be a dodgy install of hal.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]