Are the three tone-wheels on the sound-flower supposed to go in order?
I tune them to what I think is right, but they never seem to match--and
the wind always seems to block the tones of the flower out when I get
next to the tone wheels.  Is there some trick to this?

Thanks,
Terrence
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]