Hi All:
Please accept my sincere apologies for sending this out en masse. This was
supposed to be a private message. I am new to this bulk business and was trying
to support a family member! I created a list of all in my address book with her
name and forgot to delete after I sent out a previous message asking for your
vote for her. This will not happen again and again I apologize for invading
your inbox.
God's Blessings,
Danie

I AM: