Hi,
Yeah, Frogger would be a cool game to start with. I don't think it would be all that difficult to program. You have the freeway, jumping from log to log, etc which isn't difficult at all.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
Yeah, I really agree with this one. I'll find something worth writing.
I was thinking accessible frogger!
I'm not totally sure how I'd pull that off, though.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]