Where can I find alterego?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:04 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] webbased game:twilight heroes

I am not really attracted by web games either unless you mean alterego which
is a life multichoice, its replayable but its got an end and beginning.
muds are ok but again I need to be in a mood.
The games I mostly play are the stfc usgame thing, and stuff like troopinam
which take about half an hour to play.
I also do soundrts which will take half an hour to solve some things.
gtc and sod take a couple hours and I play these for fun and to test new
hardware.
At 03:07 p.m. 9/10/2008, you wrote:
>that's the address.
>I've tried it out, it's actually a decent game.
>I like ogame.org better, though web-based games have never captivated my
attention.

>Thanks,
>_|_|_|_|_|  _|        _|_|_|_|
>   _|      _|_|_|    _|          _|_|_|
>   _|      _|    _|  _|_|_|    _|
>   _|      _|    _|  _|        _|
>   _|      _|    _|  _|_|_|_|    _|_|_|
>Visit TDS for quality software and website production
>http://tysdomain.com
>msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>aim: st8amnd2005
>skype: st8amnd127
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

tipped me about an accessible browserbased rpg called twilight heroes which
is a bit like kol (kingdom of loathing) in play style.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,
>>>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,
>>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>__________ NOD32 3505 (20081008) Information __________
>>
>>This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>>http://www.eset.com
>>

>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]