It all depends on the class.  The primaries make perfect sense.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Discworld mud

they are fun. but it's not my recommendation for a newb.
I like thief because it's got a lot to it, and there is some you can do, though the primaries don't make much sense.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Visit tds for quality software and web design:
http://tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127
aim: st8amnd2005
Wizards are awesome. It's hard to get going, but seriously, it's really rewarding.

Yes, Thieves are fun, too.