Hi Nicol,
It sounds like your firewall is preventing you from submitting your scores after completing a game of ESP Pinball Xtreme. If you set your firewall to "allow all", this should work for you. Good luck.
David

----- Original Message ----- From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:08 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] SUBMITTING A SCORE IN PIN BALL CLASIC AND PINBALL EXTREME

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IS  WRONG WHEN I TRY TO SUBMIT MY SCORE  within THE
CLASIC AND extreme pinball games from draconis? Within pinball classic, I
choose  high scores from the main menu and then I choose submit score and
then the voice says unavailable.
Within pinball extreme, when I do the same I hear a loud beeping sound that
just goes on and on and on.
I allowed 5 minutes to go by but nothing happened.
pressing the arrows does nothing. When I press escape I'm back in the high
scores menu
Only when I exit the pinball extreme program does this loud sound  stops.
Has anyone been able to submit their scores in the classic and extreme
pinball games from draconis?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]