With the way your message was spelled, it made your problem hard to understand. I'll give it a try, though: Check to see if there is an option to remove your registration key, See if this is mentioned in the user's manual. Contact the technical as described in the user's manual if problems occur. HTH

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "piotru[" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 12:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] ten pin aley

Greetings. I found a majoooooooooooor bug in ten pin aleys registration program that prevents me from playing! So I inmediately after installing it on my primary machinne, unaware of what will be the consequence, entered the registration info right away! No starting in demo, just typing in the info and activating the ok button. crap! the logo started playing and Well, runtime error 76: path not found! And I can't eraise my info to even play in demo. I found out then, by installing the game on my mums machine, that starting the game once in the demo and playing a round, then registering works! that is, in the case with playing the demo before registering the game will start up normally. So, any way to eraise my info? I looked in the registry with no luck. also, Matheus who is on the list also has this problem.
regards peter.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]