From: "Kellie and my lovable Lady J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] spoonbill chess

hey all,
i was wondering if someone could contact Ian and see if my email requesting
the chess game went through. I haven't received a response yet and am not
sure on the status. I checked my spam folder to and it isn't in there
either.
thanks
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Canine Welfare Technician
Guide Dog's for the Blind, Oregon campus.
www.guidedogs.com