Hi Will,
At this point I'd say probably not. I've been working as hard as I can
on the project, but there is a lot of work to be done before I can
even have a public beta let alone a real release. We have had several
false starts and issues trying to get the newproject off the ground.
A lot of it is my fault. I had sincerely hoped in creating a
multi-platform version of the game, but too late, a couple of months
in to the conversion to Java, I hit a major snag. In the end I decided
to pick up where I left off in the C# .NET version just to get it
done, but that mistake alone cost me about two solid months of
development time. Add to that to the fact I was at my in-laws formost
of the spring and summer and I'm months and months behind schedule.
Then, I have been working on redesigning all the new enemies. In the
new version you will be fighting harpies, skeletons, centaurs, etc
which requires an all new sound design. I've had to dig up or make a
lot of the new sound effects from scratch. I'm also planning on
purchasing some new music to give MOTA a darker more sinister feel.

On 10/23/08, Will Lomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       hi tom and all
>

> I am asking santa smile, for presents for this upcomming xmas. Will
> the new mysteries of the ancients game be out do we hope so I can put
> my order in with the fat man in lap lan smile
> regards, will

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward