Hi Tyler,
That's the truth. It is really a visual thing. Python is clearly a
programming language designed for sighted programmers. The main reason
it requires x amount of white space and formatted specifically
according to a set of formatting rules is strictly for visual reasons.
It looks better and is easier to understand when all of the code is
ligned up properly. While that doesn't prevent a blind person from
programming in Python it can be annoying to stick to strict formatting
rules that don't really do us any good to use them.
On the other hand Python's anal desire for correct formatting is a
small price to pay for the ease of the language. You can write hello
world in one line of code like
print "Hello world!"
and save it to hello.py and run it with python.exe. It doesn't get any
easier than that. To do the same thing in C or C++ is quite a bit
longer.

On 10/22/08, Tyler Littlefield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> nah, it's insessant complaints about having exactly x amount of whitespace
> drove me away. Good luck, though. it's a powerfull language.
>
> Thanks,
> Tyler Littlefield
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> web: tysdomain-com
> Visit for quality software and web design.
> skype: st8amnd2005

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]