Hello Lukáš,
We had a trailer up on the USA Games web site for quite a while, but we had a major hacker attack in February of 2008, and the USA Raceway trailer was lost. We have been focussed on actual development of the title so have elected not to put up an updated trailer until the game is further along in development.
Cheers.

Angellko21 wrote:
Dear friends,
Have you ever a trailer of USA raceway? I wait very long on this title, so I would like hear a trailer, who was to downloaded, but now isn.t. Please, help me.:)
Lukáš Kakara

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]