Here goes. I have both audio and video for those with sight:

super and pro moves: audio
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ukezq
video:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ldlxjn
Green lantern, flash, and rayden's fatalities: audio
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2j4rl1
video:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y0ronl

and here are some old videos I've posted in the past for those who didn't get it. audio only
scorpion vs the flash:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kcpb5s
MK discussion on fighting styles:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fdw0c4