My understanding is the stock client is totally inaccessible.
There has been talk of textual clients being produced, but..  Certainly
haven't herd anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:27 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] second life questions

Hello All,
I'm new to this list, and I've been reading archives about second life.  so,
how accessible is second life?  can I move around the world? I heard there
objects such as a cane and dog and a sl screen reader called EVA?
Thanks.

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]